We love our job and we are passionate about seeing the transformation in both owner and dog when they learn to work together. In addition, while we can teach your dog almost anything, it ultimately comes down to your (and your family’s) relationship with your furry friend. With our private dog training lessons, we not only teach your dog the skills it needs to be obedient and well-behaved, but we teach you, your spouse, your kids, and anyone else how to best use those skills so you can have a long, healthy, and happy relationship with your dog.
Our training is not just about teaching behaviors (Sit, Come, Down), instead, we believe in teaching your dog how to make better choices and how to listen to you instead of their impulses. Group dog training classes are a great way for you to learn to teach your dog how to best communicate with them. Group Class environments teach them how to be engaged and to follow through with these commands even in the most distracting of environments.
- Enrollment from 8 weeks until 5 months
- On leash class
- Group class setting (the more the merrier)
- Class dates and times set
- Includes: Unlimited classes until the puppy ages out @ 6 months
What We Teach
- Basic Obedience
- “Loose Leash Walking”
- “Leave It”
- Housebreaking/Crate Training
- Tethering/Sit on the Dog
- Problem Solving such as jumping, play biting, barking etc. Health and Safety
- Object Socialization/Confidence Building
- Any puppy 8 weeks to 6 months
- Anyone who wants a lasting positive relationship with their puppy
- Anyone who wants to prevent behavioral problems from forming
- On Leash Class
- Small 5-7 people dog and class setting
- Class dates and times set
- 5 group training lessons
- Virtual Instruction between classes
- Online Homework Assignments
- Private Facebook Support Group
What We Teach
- Loose Leash Walking
- How to work through distractions
- How to address moderate behavioral problems: jumping, barking, reactivity
- Anyone who wants a better relationship with their dog
- Any dog who pulls on the leash
- Any dog that follows commands part of the time
- Any dog that has a hard time channeling hyper energy
- Any dog with mild-moderate reactivity
- Anyone who can commit to wanting a better life for their dog and able to do online assignments
Continue you dog’s training success for the LIFE OF YOUR DOG with Support Class
Support Group Class
This is our way of saying….we are here to help you for the long haul!
We are here to support you and our promise to our graduates is lifetime support through our Support Class. Upon graduation, you will begin coming to our weekly group class once your dog has completed their training. Theses classes are designed to reinforce your dogs skills in high distraction settings and provide a forum for continued support for our clients.
Class is held in different area locations which are listed weekly in our Events Calendar and we highly encourage people to come as much as they like for the rest of their dog’s life! WE consider our clients part of our Dog Wizard Family and look forward to seeing all of our graduates at Group Class each week!
The therapeutic value of dogs is undisputed in everyday life, which is why lending this energy to brighten the lives of those who are sick, elderly, or troubled in some way can be such a rewarding experience. Therapy dog work is one of the most incredible ways you can share the joy your dog gives you with others. Not every dog is suited for therapy work, but we can help you make this assessment and help you prepare you and your dog for therapy dog certification.
We have a monthly class which will prepare you in every way to become certified as a therapy dog and handler team so that you may go out to visit therapeutic facilities together. We are also lucky enough to be partnered with Paws for People Foundation, an organization that trains and places service dogs throughout the country, for anyone seeking more intense Service Dog training and certification.
Check our calendar and sign up for our next Therapy Dog Prep class so you and your beloved pooch can start spreading the love!
Are you anxiously awaiting a new baby and have the added stress of not knowing how your dog will react to the new family member? Well, we have a class that can help you prepare for this! Whether this your first baby or your dog’s first baby, we can help the new arrival be a smooth transition. Though it’s never too late, we recommend attending this class between your 4th and 6th month of pregnancy.
We hold this class at least once every month and you advance sign up is required. Check our calendar for upcoming classes. We recommend that you do NOT bring your dog to this class so that everyone can concentrate on the information without the distraction of all of the dogs there.